Log in to the website. Login is found in the upper right hand corner of the screen.
Under the Calendar & Sign-Up tab, select "Signup Calendar" to sign up for a swim meet and choose your volunteer position(s).
"How To" Slideshow & Other Options
There are a number of ways to learn how to get your swimmer "Registered for a Swim Meet" and "How to Volunteer."
- Just need some steps? Scroll down and read through the steps listed in the next few sections.
- Prefer visuals? Check out our slideshow on the Orientation page.
- Prefer visuals with an audio presentation? Check out our Orientation page for details and the link to a YouTube video of a Mock Meet. (You'll need to be logged in.)
- Click the green MEET ENTRY tab, and then click the green Edit tab under your athletes' names.
- For each of your swimmers, select an option from the drop down list next to their names.
- Not Attending
- You may select your swimmer's chosen events if you like or leave it blank for the coach to decide. The Coach will do her best to honor your request, however, she will need to make the final decision and may move your swimmer if necessary.
- Specify your swimmer's availability for relays from the drop down options
- Available for all relays
- Leaving early, not available for late relays
- Arriving late, not available for early relays
- Not available for any relays
- Add any notes you need the Coach to konw.
- Click Save to record your choices.
- Click the green JOB SIGNUP tab for meets or RSVP for team events to sign up for volunteer shifts (note one parent may sign up both parents for jobs -- scroll down and you’ll see the other parent listed).
- After each position there is a black circle with an "i" in it. Hover over it to see a description of that position or check the "Volunteer Positions Descriptions" page under the Parents tab.
- If you know you and your spouse will not be at this meet, skip to Swimmer Sign-Up.
- Click Save Assignments.
- Click Back to Sign-Up Calendar.
You can use the Swimtopia Help Page HERE if you need more help navigating these 2 options.