Please use the links on this tab to review all the information relating to Meets. If you still have questions you may use the "Contact Us" tab to email us.
What to Expect at Meets for 2021
The rules may vary from pool to pool but this will give you an idea of the general guidelines. These could change as restrictions change either from gov’t, cities or the facilities themselves.
- Respect traditional 6’ social distancing whenever and wherever possible.
- Heating areas may be spaced out between swimmers and possibly by teams.
- All those attending must be in good health. Those experiencing flu-like symptoms must stay home.
- Swimmers must bring their own chairs, water bottles, sunscreen and accessories.
- Most pools are allowing spectators on the pool deck to watch their swimmer but then asking them to leave to make room for the next set of spectators. Please be respectful of this!