Practices will be held (cold, rain, wind, etc) unless you are otherwise notified.
Please be sure you are signed up to receive text messages and check messages and emails often. See "Communication" for more details.
Always have swimmer(s) come prepared with sneakers and sweats. If swimmers cannot get in the pool due to the weather conditions they will do "dry-land" exercises. Dry-land exercises help build muscle, core strength, learn the correct biomechanics and improve their swimming skills.
May 11 - 22:
- 4:00 pm - 5:00 pm (all ages)
- 5:00 pm - 6:00 pm (all ages)
May 25 - July 10:
- 6:50 am - 8:00 am (age groups TBD)
- 7:50 am - 9:00 am (age groups TBD)
- 8:50 am - 10:00 am (age groups TBD)
DQ Clinics (previously referred to as Stroke & Turn Sessions)
- 8:00 pm - 8:45 pm Tuesdays and Thursdays (all ages)
July 13 - July 17:
- 7:00 am - 8:00 am (All-Stars only)