Banquet Details for Tomorrow!
Congratulations, Dolphins! Great job today! I am still waiting on results so I’m going to go ahead and move on to TOMORROW’s Team Potluck.
TEAM BANQUET – SUNDAY, July 17 @ 11:00 am
The timeframe will look something like this:
11:00am – eat outside on the pool deck.
12:00pm – go into the clubhouse to watch the slideshow
12:30pm – back outside for the awards presentation. We
will use the grassy area behind the baby pool
For the awards presentation each age group will go up as a group and receive their year-end packet with their certificates, the team photo, championship awards, etc. One “MVP” and one “Most Improved” award will be presented per age group. The Assistant Coaches will also present a “Fun Award” per group. (I think!) And that will wrap up our banquet!
The pool will be open for swimmers but please wait until after the banquet. Please, NO WET SWIMSUITS IN THE CLUBHOUSE!
RSVP: If you can, please go into the “Sign-Up Calendar” and RSVP for who’s coming.
And if your swimmer(s) plan on jumping in the pool afterwards, could you please let me know in the notes section? The lifeguards are asking for a headcount in case we need to hire an extra guard for a few hours and I probably need to make that decision tonight. Thank you!
POTLUCK: Please bring a dish to share:
Last Names A-M = side dish
Last Names N-Z = main dish
VOLUNTEERS: SET-UP & CLEAN UP
Thank you to everyone who has already signed up to help clean up!
10:15am – Set up time!
- Set up tents, tables and chairs on the deck
- Set up the presentation area outside – tents for the coaches, run cords for the sound system, tables, awards, etc.
- Make the lemonade and set up the tables with utensils, plates, napkins, cups, etc.
1:30-2:00-ish? – Clean up time! (Whenever we end.)
- Wipe down all the tables.
- Put away all the tables, chairs and tents.
- Clean up the food.
- Empty and rinse out lemonade jug.
- Put supplies put back in the swim room.
- Take the screen down.
- Clean bathrooms in clubhouse.
- Vacuum carpet in clubhouse.
- Mop floor in kitchen area of clubhouse.
the counters in the clubhouse.
CAN’T MAKE IT? If you are unable to make it tomorrow please stop by the pool anytime between 10:00am – 8:00pm and ask a lifeguard to get your swimmer’s envelope and gift. I will have it all in the lifeguard shed. The pool will be open every day until Labor Day weekend.
Hope to see tomorrow!