Championship Results & Banquet Info
Congratulations, Dolphins! I hope you all enjoyed Championships! I am attaching the Meet Results and Individual Results. I hope you are all proud of yourselves because everyone did such a GREAT job!
Clarke Farms 3455.5
Castle Rock East 1996
Castle Rock West 1907
Hills West 1520
Dam West 1370
Castle Pines Village 1169.5
BANQUET! We made it through a crazy season and now it’s time to celebrate! And in honor of our crazy season I’m going to change it up 1 last time.
In the interest of eating while the food is still warm/cold let’s plan on eating at 11:00am. Then we’ll go inside the clubhouse for the slideshow and finally back outside for the awards.
PLEASE, NO WET SWIMSUITS IN THE CLUBHOUSE!!!
Please bring a dish to share:
Last Names A-M = main dish
Last Names N-Z = side dish
SET-UP & CLEAN-UP HELP!
As always I can use some help setting up and cleaning up. I have volunteer slots on the Sign-Up calendar. So if anyone would like to help me…
10:00am – Set up time!
- Put together video screen.
- Set up chairs in the clubhouse
- Set up tents, tables and chairs on the deck
- Set up the presentation area outside – run cords, etc.
- Make the lemonade and set up the tables with utensils, plates, napkins, cups, etc.
1:30-2:00-ish? – Clean up time! (Whenever we end.)
- Wipe down all the tables.
- Put away all the tables, chairs and tents.
- Clean up the food.
- Empty and rinse out lemonade jug.
- Put supplies put back in the swim room.
- Take the screen taken down.
- Clean bathrooms in clubhouse.
- Vacuum carpet in clubhouse.
- Mop floor in kitchen area of clubhouse.
- Clean the counters in the clubhouse.
CAN’T MAKE IT? If you are unable to make it tomorrow please stop by the pool anytime between 10:00am – 8:00pm and ask a lifeguard to get your swimmer’s envelope and gift. I will have it all in their lifeguard shed.
Hope to see tomorrow! Have a great summer, everyone!